NAUTILUS SAFETY FOOTWEAR
4"H Women's Work Boots, Composite Toe Type, Aqua, Size 9-1/2W
- Item # 45HH02
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # N1790
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # J2803
- UNSPSC # 46181604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
This Nautilus® 4"H women's composite toe work shoe features a combination leather/mesh upper with moisture wicking mesh liner, removable memory foam insole, comfortable EVA midsole, plastic shank, and durable rubber outsole. The wide toe cap provides more room for your toes to flex and bend. Nonmetallic design helps reduce the possibility of marking or scratching work surfaces, or activating security-screening devices. Lightweight and flexible construction where the outsole is attached to the upper with strong adhesives.
- Item Work Boots
- Toe Type Composite
- Gender Women's
- Size 9-1/2
- Footwear Width W
- Metatarsal Guard No
- Insulated No
- Insulation Type None
- Insulation Weight None
- Waterproof No
- Waterproof Type None
- Color Aqua
- Height 4"
- Metatarsal System No
- Footwear Closure Type Lace Up
- Liner Material Moisture Wicking Mesh
- Shank Material Plastic
- Midsole Material EVA
- Outsole Material Rubber
- Footwear Sole Pattern Siped
- Manufacturers Suggested Sole Slip Rating Best
- Chemical Resisting Sole No
- Completely Non Metallic Yes
- Non-Marking Sole No
- Static Dissipative No
- Electrical Hazard Rated Yes
- Conductive No
- Puncture Resistant Insole No
- Metal Chip Resisting Sole No
- Oil Resisting Sole Yes
- Chain Saw Cut Resistant No
- Ninety Degree Heel No
- Toe Shape Round
- Wide Toe Cap Yes
- Removable Insole Yes
- Insole System Memory Foam
- Non Metallic Upper Yes
- Max. Heat Rating Not Rated
- Footwear Construction Type Cement
- Heel Height Less Than 1/2"
- Footwear Shank Type None
- Upper Boot Material Leather/Mesh
- Upper Material Description Leather/Mesh
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Wet Not Tested
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Not Tested
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Dry Not Tested
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Wet Not Tested
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily 0.43
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Dry 0.75
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Wet 0.68
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Wet 0.43
- Style Number 1790
- ASTM Footwear Class F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH
- CSA Footwear Standard Not Specified
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions