NAUTILUS SAFETY FOOTWEAR
4"H Women's Athletic Style Work Shoes, Steel Toe Type, Leather/Nylon Upper Material, Navy, Size 9-1/
- Item # 34EC52
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # N1376 SZ: 9.5M
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # H9471
- UNSPSC # 46181605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Women’s athletic-style shoe combines durable leather and nylon upper with a comfortable nylon mesh lining. Removable polyurethane insole is designed to decrease fatigue. Features EVA midsole for maximum comfort, and highly durable, slip- and oil-resistant rubber outsole. Cement construction.These 100% nonmetallic shoes have nonmetallic eyelets that won’t mark or scratch work surfaces. Note: This footwear is constructed to reduce the accumulation of static electricity by conducting the body charge to the properly grounded flooring system. It must have a lower limit of electrical resistance of 1 megohm and an upper limit of 100 megohms. Meets F2413-11 Section 5.6 requirements.
- Item Athletic Style Work Shoes
- Toe Type Steel
- Gender Women's
- Size 9-1/2
- Footwear Width M
- Metatarsal Guard No
- Insulated No
- Insulation Type None
- Insulation Weight None
- Waterproof No
- Color Navy
- Height 4"
- Footwear Closure Type Lace Up
- Liner Material Polyester
- Midsole Material EVA
- Outsole Material Rubber
- Footwear Sole Pattern Exclusive Design
- Manufacturers Suggested Sole Slip Rating Better
- Chemical Resisting Sole No
- Completely Non Metallic No
- Non-Marking Sole No
- Static Dissipative Yes
- Electrical Hazard Rated No
- Conductive No
- Puncture Resistant Insole No
- Metal Chip Resisting Sole No
- Oil Resisting Sole Yes
- Chain Saw Cut Resistant No
- Ninety Degree Heel No
- Wide Toe Cap No
- Removable Insole Yes
- Insole System Cush Polyurethane
- Non Metallic Upper Yes
- Max. Heat Rating Not Rated
- Footwear Construction Type Cemented
- Heel Height Less Than 1/2"
- Footwear Shank Type None
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Wet 0.41
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Not Tested
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Dry 1.04
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily 0.24
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Dry 0.79
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Wet 0.70
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Wet 0.25
- Style Number 1376
- ASTM Footwear Class F2413-11 I/75 C/75 SD
- CSA Footwear Standard Not Specified
- Standards F2413-11 I/75 C/75 SD
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions