NAUTILUS SAFETY FOOTWEAR
4"H Men's Work Boots, Composite Toe Type, Orange, Size 11-1/2M
- Item # 45HJ10
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # N2116
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # J2808
- UNSPSC # 46181604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Designed with a lightweight and flexible cement construction, these composite-toe athletic work shoes feature a leather/mesh upper, a moisture-wicking mesh liner, a removable dual-density EVA insole, an EVA midsole, a rubber outsole, and a plastic shank. The protective toe cap is larger than a standard toe cap. It provides more room for your toes to flex and bend.This 100% nonmetallic footwear will not activate security screening devices. The eyelets are designed to help reduce the possibility of marking or scratching work surfaces.
- Item Work Boots
- Toe Type Composite
- Gender Men's
- Size 11-1/2
- Footwear Width M
- Metatarsal Guard No
- Insulated No
- Insulation Type None
- Insulation Weight None
- Waterproof No
- Waterproof Type None
- Color Orange
- Height 4"
- Metatarsal System No
- Footwear Closure Type Lace Up
- Liner Material Moisture Wicking Mesh
- Shank Material Plastic
- Midsole Material EVA
- Outsole Material Rubber
- Footwear Sole Pattern Siped
- Manufacturers Suggested Sole Slip Rating Best
- Chemical Resisting Sole No
- Completely Non Metallic Yes
- Non-Marking Sole No
- Static Dissipative No
- Electrical Hazard Rated No
- Conductive No
- Puncture Resistant Insole No
- Metal Chip Resisting Sole No
- Oil Resisting Sole Yes
- Chain Saw Cut Resistant No
- Ninety Degree Heel No
- Toe Shape Round
- Wide Toe Cap Yes
- Removable Insole Yes
- Insole System Dual Density EVA
- Non Metallic Upper Yes
- Max. Heat Rating Not Rated
- Footwear Construction Type Cement
- Heel Height Less Than 1/2"
- Footwear Shank Type Plastic
- Upper Boot Material Leather/Mesh
- Upper Material Description Leather/Mesh
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Wet Not Tested
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Not Tested
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Dry Not Tested
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Wet Not Tested
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily 0.46
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Dry 0.53
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Wet 0.48
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Wet 0.45
- Style Number N2116
- ASTM Footwear Class F2413-11 I/75 C/75
- CSA Footwear Standard Not Specified
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions