NAUTILUS SAFETY FOOTWEAR
3"H Women's Work Boots, Composite Toe Type, Purple, Size 8M
- Item # 52DG71
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # N2471-M
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # J5128
- UNSPSC # 46181604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
The 3"H women's work boots from Nautilus® Safety Footwear include a super lightweight, carbon nanofiber composite safety toe cap. This wide toe cap is larger than standard toe cap providing more room for toes to flex and bend. Designed with a purple leather, mesh, and synthetic upper with advanced polyurethane and ESD foam insole for cushioned comfort. Features polyester mesh liner, wedged EVA midsole for added support, plastic shank, and full contact slip- and oil-resistant rubber outsole. Lightweight, flexible cement construction uses strong adhesives to bind upper and outsole together. This 100% nonmetallic footwear features a composite toe and nonmetallic eyelets that will not activate security screening devices. The eyelets are also designed to help reduce the possibility of marking or scratching work surfaces. Note: Static-dissipating style reduces static electricity accumulation by conducting the body charge to a grounded flooring system. The footwear must have a lower limit of electrical resistance of 1 megohm and an upper limit of 100 megohms. Footwear meet F2413-11 Section 5.6 requirements. If more stringent requirements are needed, please contact our customer service department.
- Item Work Boots
- Toe Type Composite
- Gender Women's
- Size 8
- Footwear Width M
- Metatarsal Guard No
- Insulated No
- Insulation Type None
- Insulation Weight None
- Waterproof No
- Waterproof Type None
- Color Purple
- Height 3"
- Metatarsal System No
- Footwear Closure Type Lace Up
- Liner Material Polyester Mesh
- Shank Material Plastic
- Midsole Material EVA
- Outsole Material Rubber
- Footwear Sole Pattern Exclusive Design
- Manufacturers Suggested Sole Slip Rating Best
- Chemical Resisting Sole No
- Completely Non Metallic Yes
- Non-Marking Sole No
- Static Dissipative Yes
- Electrical Hazard Rated No
- Conductive No
- Puncture Resistant Insole No
- Metal Chip Resisting Sole No
- Oil Resisting Sole Yes
- Chain Saw Cut Resistant No
- Ninety Degree Heel No
- Toe Shape Round
- Wide Toe Cap Yes
- Removable Insole Yes
- Insole System ESD Foam and PU
- Non Metallic Upper Yes
- Max. Heat Rating 100 Degrees F
- Footwear Construction Type Cemented
- Heel Height Less Than 1/2"
- Footwear Shank Type None
- Upper Boot Material Leather/Mesh
- Upper Material Description Leather & Mesh
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Wet Not Tested
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Not Tested
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Dry Not Tested
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Wet Not Tested
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily 0.43
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Dry 0.78
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Wet 0.67
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Wet 0.42
- For Outdoor Traction No
- Style Number 2471
- ASTM Footwear Class F2413-11 I/75 C/75 SD
- CSA Footwear Standard Not Specified
- Standards ASTM F2413-11 I/C SD
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions