50 ft. Indoor Commercial Extension Cord Reel with Hand Lamp, Black
- Item # 3KYT2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 20150
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39111518
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Extension Cord Reel with Hand Lamp
- Cord Ending Fluorescent Lamp
- Grade - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips Commercial
- Lamp Watts - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 13
- Voltage - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 120VAC
- Cord Length - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 50 ft.
- Gauge/Conductor - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 16/3
- With Receptacle - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips No
- Cord Color Black
- NEC Cord Designation - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips SJTOW
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration No Configuration
- Hand Lamp Mounting Hook
- Reel Color Black
- Item - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips Extension Cord Reel with Hand Lamp
- Feeder Cord Length 4 ft. 2"
- Reel Material Plastic
- Reel Mounting Wall
- Features New anti-roll end cap design, compact tube light heavy duty caps for shatter resistance, oil and water resistant
- Standards UL Listed
- Includes On/off switch
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.