Arc Flash Rain Bib Overall, PPE Category: 1, High Visibility: Yes, Nomex® PVC, Kevlar®, XL, Yellow/G
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Rainwear Style Arc Flash Rain Bib Overall
- Arc Flash PPE Category 1
- ATPV Rating 7.0 cal./cm2
- High Visibility Yes
- Rainwear Primary Material Kevlar(R),Nomex(R) PVC
- Rainwear Size XL
- Rainwear Color Yellow/Green
- Rainwear Features Wind Resistant
- Rainwear ANSI Class Class E
- Fits Waist Size 44" to 46"
- Gender Men's
- Liner Material PVC
- Material PVC/Nomex(R)/Kevlar(R)
- Seam Style Sealed
- Thickness 17 mil
- Fabric Weight 8 oz.
- Inseam 30"
- Number of Pockets (Inside) 0
- Number of Pockets (Outside) 0
- Rainwear Closure Type Snaps, Storm Flap
- Rainwear Ankle Style Hook-and-Loop
- Includes Reflective Striping
- Standards ASTM D6413, F1891-12
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.