Protective Case, 21-7/8" Overall Length, 16-7/8" Overall Width, 8-1/2" Overall Depth
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Protective Case
- Overall Length 21-7/8"
- Overall Width 16-7/8"
- Overall Depth 8-1/2"
- Material Lightweight NK-7(TM) Resin
- Volume Capacity 1.29 cu. ft.
- Color Black
- Includes Foam Yes
- Number of Wheels 0
- Water and Air Tight O-Ring Yes
- Airline Carry-On Size No
- Handle Style - Protective Cases Folding
- Min. Temp. Rating -20 Degrees F
- Max. Temp. Rating 140 Degrees F
- Inside Depth 8"
- Inside Length 20"
- Inside Width 14"
- Lid Depth 2-1/8"
- Bottom Depth 5-7/8"
- Weight 9.9 lb.
- Latch Powerclaw(TM) Latching System
- Mfr. Series 940
- Features Soft Grip Foldable Handle, Padlockable, 100% Stainless Steel Hardware, High Performance Gasket, Automatic Pressure Release Valve, Molded-In Bezel System, Integrated Lid Stay, Stackable
- Standards ATA 300 (Impact Test), ASTM D4169 (Falling Rain-Vibration-Drop Tests), Mil-STD-810F (Immersion Test), IP 67 (Ingress Protection Tests-Dust and Immersion).
- Includes Cubed Foam Consisting of a Convoluted Foam Pad and a Pre-Scored Foam Layer Consisting of Removable Squares for Various Configurations
- Foam Material Polyurethane
- Foam Style Pick and Pack
- Number of Latches 2
- Number of Padlock Holes 2
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.