100mm Abrasive Nylon Brush, 320 Grit, 38mm Trim Length
- Item # 38Y395
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # ADT10038320
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # H1959
- UNSPSC # 27111907
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
The BRUSH RESEARCH MANUFACTURING Nampower™ abrasive disc brush is designed for general-purpose deburring, edge blending, and surface finishing applications. A combination of abrasive nylon filaments filled with ceramic and silicon carbide are designed to finish cast iron, steel, stainless steel, aluminum, and composites such as metal matrix materials. This “turbine style” disc brush is ideal for medium and heavy deburring applications. Features high-density fill that is ideal for short cycle times and long tool life. Designed with flow-thru coolant holder that allows coolant to flow from the brush center.
- Item Abrasive Nylon Brush
- Item - Disc Brushes Disc Brush
- Abrasive Material Ceramic and Silicon Carbide
- Brush Dia. 100mm
- Abrasive Grit 320
- Bristle Trim Length 1-1/2"
- Max. RPM 2200
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions