Remote Optical Sensor
- Item # 3WB46
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # ROS-W
- Catalog Page # 567
- UNSPSC # 41112802
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.3 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
The Monarch Instrument ROS-W sensor is a remote optical sensor that performs over a wide speed range and operating envelope—it's a good choice for many general purpose applications in relatively clean environments. • Threaded stainless steel remote optical sensor • Includes LEDs for the light source and on-target indicator
- Item Remote Optical Sensor
- RPM 1 to 250,000
- Features Visible Red LED Light Source and Green LED On-target Indicator
- Max. Sensing Distance 3 Ft.
- Temp. Range 14 to 158 F, -10 to 70 C
- Material Stainless Steel
- Length (In.) 2.9
- Dia. 0.625"
- For Use With Mfr. No. ACT-1B/115, ACT-3/115
- Includes Mounting Bracket, 8 Feet Cable with Tinned Striped Ends and 12" of Reflective Tape
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions