Mineral Hydraulic Oil, 2 gal. Jug, ISO Viscosity Grade : 68
- Item # 52XN99
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 663305002078
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Series MYSTIK AW/AL HYD
- Item - Hydraulic Oils Hydraulic Oil
- ISO Viscosity Grade 68
- Base Oil Mineral
- Container Size 2 gal.
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Lubricant Additives Zinc
- Min. Operating Temp. -11 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 350 Degrees F
- Viscosity Index 107
- Flash Point 468 Degrees F
- Pour Point -11 Degrees F
- Container Style Jug
- Color Green
- Standards ASTM D 6158 HM (2005); Fives Cincinnati P-68, 69, 70; Parker Denison HF-0 (Revision J); DIN 51524-2 (2006); Eaton Brochure 03-401-2010; General Motors LS-2 (1997); JCMAS HK P041 (2004); ISO 11158 HM (FDIS 2008); SEB 181 222 (2007); US Steel 126, 127, 136
- Application Hydraulic Systems
- Four-Ball Wear 0.42mm
- Specific Gravity 0.875
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.