20" Industrial Floor Non-Oscillating Corrosion Resistant Air Circulator
- Item# 3NZW6
- Mfr. Model# B4E50TRINC2
- Catalog Page# 3669
- UNSPSC# 40101602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Corrosion Resistant Air Circulator
- Blade Dia. 20"
- Mobile/Stationary Mobile
- Oscillating / Non-Oscillating Non-Oscillating
- Speeds Variable
- Voltage 115
- Phase 1
- CFM High 5480
- Motor HP 1/3
- Motor RPM 1600
- Fan Mounting Location Floor
- Fan Style Corrosion Resistant
- Environmental Applications Industrial
- Assembled Assembled
- Sound Level 55dBA
- Max. Ambient Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Hz 60
- Watts 460
- Motor Type Capacitor Start
- Drive Type Direct
- Motor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Air-Over
- Motor Insulation Class F
- Thermal Protection Auto
- Bearing Type Sealed Ball
- Outside Dia. 24"
- Height 24-1/2"
- Width 24-1/2"
- Max. Depth 17-1/2"
- Cord Length 10 ft.
- Number of Blades 6
- Blade Material Red Polypropylene
- Housing Material Polypropylene
- Guard Material Steel
- Wire Guard Finish Black Polyester Powder Coated
- Application Live Stock and People Cooling
- Includes Built In Variable Speed Control
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2FTZ8MULTIFAN
Price $1,474.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.