20"-Dia. 1-Phase Corrosion Resistant Exhaust Fan Kit, 1580 Motor RPM
- Item # 7HX78
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 7HX78
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40101604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Phase 1
- Blade Dia. 20"
- Number of Blades 6
- Motor RPM 1580
- Full Load Amps 3.8
- Exhaust/Supply Fan Item Exhaust Fan
- Fan Voltage 120VAC
- Exhaust/Supply Fan Motor HP 13/32
- Hz 60
- Assembled/Unassembled Unassembled
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP 4700
- CFM @ 0.050-In. SP 4600
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP 4460
- dBA @ 7 Feet 55
- Max. Ambient Temperature 140 Degrees F
- Motor Type Permanent Split Capacitor
- Motor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Air Over
- Motor Insulation Class F
- Bearing Type Sealed Ball
- Watts 438
- Outside Dia. 5-3/8"
- Depth 7-3/4"
- Blade Material Polypropylene
- Mounting Position Vertical or Horizontal
- Speed Control 1DGZ5
- Standards UL Recognized Motor (E219656)
- Includes Propeller, Direct Drive Motor and 48 Frame Motor Mount
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 7HX69MULTIFAN
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.