20" Agricultural Ceiling-Mounted Corrosion Resistant Air Circulator
- Item # 3NZV5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # T4E50K2M81100
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40101602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Corrosion Resistant Air Circulator
- Blade Dia. 20"
- Mobile/Stationary Stationary
- Oscillating No
- Speeds Variable
- Voltage 240
- Phase 1
- CFM High 4765
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 20 Ft. 490
- Motor HP 1/3
- Motor RPM 1600
- Operating Amps 1.8
- Fan Mounting Location Chain Suspension
- Fan Accessory Style Corrosion Resistant
- Fan RPM 1600
- Environmental Applications Agricultural
- Assembled Yes
- CFM/Watt 10.4
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 10 Ft. 810
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 40 Ft 380
- Sound Level 55dBA
- Max. Ambient Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Hz 60
- Watts 410
- Motor Type Permanent Split Capacitor
- Drive Type Direct
- Motor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Air-Over
- Motor Insulation Class F
- Thermal Protection Auto
- Bearing Type Ball
- Outside Dia. 25"
- Height 25"
- Width 25"
- Max. Depth 14-1/2"
- Cord Length 6 ft.
- Number of Blades 6
- Blade Material White Polypropylene
- Housing Material Polypropylene
- Guard Material Steel
- Wire Guard Finish White Powder Coated
- Application Greenhouse Cooling
- Standards cUL/OSHA/UL 507 Humidity Conditioning and Water Spray Test
- Includes 6 ft. of Mounting Chain
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.