14"-Dia. 3-Phase Corrosion Resistant Exhaust Fan Kit, 3250 Motor RPM
- Item # 7HY40
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 7HY40
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40101604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Corrosion Resistant Exhaust Fan Kit
- Phase 3
- Blade Dia. 14"
- Number of Blades 6
- Motor RPM 3250
- Full Load Amps 0.62
- Exhaust/Supply Fan Item Exhaust Fan
- Fan Voltage 460VAC
- Exhaust/Supply Fan Motor HP 21/64
- Hz 60
- Assembled/Unassembled Unassembled
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP 2050
- CFM @ 0.050-In. SP 2010
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP 1975
- dBA @ 7 Feet 65
- Max. Ambient Temperature 140 Degrees F
- Motor Type Three Phase
- Motor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Air Over
- Motor Insulation Class F
- Bearing Type Sealed Ball
- Watts 348
- Outside Dia. 5-3/8"
- Depth 7-3/4"
- Blade Material Polypropylene
- Mounting Position Vertical or Horizontal
- Standards UL Recognized Motor (E219656)
- Includes Propeller, Direct Drive Motor and 4 Motor Mounting Arms
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 7HX32MULTIFAN
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.