12"-Dia. 1-Phase Corrosion Resistant Exhaust Fan Kit, 3250 Motor RPM
- Item # 7HY23
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 7HY23
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40101604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Corrosion Resistant Exhaust Fan Kit
- Phase 1
- Blade Dia. 12"
- Number of Blades 6
- Motor RPM 3250
- Full Load Amps 3.45
- Exhaust/Supply Fan Item Exhaust Fan
- Fan Voltage 120VAC
- Exhaust/Supply Fan Motor HP 3/8
- Hz 60
- Assembled/Unassembled Unassembled
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP 2900
- CFM @ 0.050-In. SP 2850
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP 2775
- dBA @ 7 Feet 61
- Max. Ambient Temperature 140 Degrees F
- Motor Type Permanent Split Capacitor
- Motor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Air Over
- Motor Insulation Class F
- Bearing Type Sealed Ball
- Watts 410
- Outside Dia. 5-3/8"
- Depth 7-3/4"
- Blade Material Polypropylene
- Mounting Position Vertical or Horizontal
- Speed Control 1DGZ5
- Standards UL Recognized Motor (E219656)
- Includes Propeller, Direct Drive Motor and 48 Frame Motor Mount
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.