2000 lb. Capacity Crane Scale, +/- 0.1% Scale Accuracy, 1 lb. Scale Graduations
- Item # 30RR14
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # MSI-4260-2000
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41114501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Crane Scales and Dynamometers Crane Scale
- Capacity 2000 lb.
- Remote Control/Display No Remote Control or Remote Display
- Scale Accuracy +/- 0.1%
- Scale Display LED
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Scale Graduations 1 lb.
- Weighing Units kg,lb.
- Overall Height 18-5/16"
- Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 122 Degrees F (-20 Degrees to 50 Degrees C)
- Power Source Rechargeable Battery
- Finish Anodized
- Includes Crosby(R) Top Lifting Eye and 360 Degrees Thrust Bearing Swivel Hook, 12V Rechargeable Battery, Battery Charger/Power Adapter, User Guide, Crane Scale Safety Documents
- Basic Hook Material Steel
- Hook Opening 1-13/32"
- Digital/Mechanical Digital
- Overall Length 13-3/8"
- Overall Width 10"
- Standards NIST, NTEP, OSHA 29CFR1910 Subpart N, OSHA 29CFR1910.179, ASME B30.26-6
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: PR.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.