Single-Gas Detector, HCN, 0 to 30 ppm
- Item# 20V814
- Mfr. Model# 10076729
- Catalog Page# 2213
- UNSPSC# 46182302
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Single-Gas Detector
- Gas Type HCN
- Detects Hydrogen Cyanide
- Sensor Range 0 to 30 ppm
- Resolution 0.5 ppm
- Operating Temp. Range -4 to 122 Degrees F, -20 to 50 Degrees C
- Alarm Setting Low 4.5 ppm, High 10 ppm
- Alarm Type Audible, Vibrating, and Visual
- Battery Type CR2 Lithium
- Battery Life 24 mo.
- Display Digital LCD
- Interchangeable Sensors No
- Height 3-3/8"
- Width 2"
- Depth 1-1/8"
- Standards Intrinsically Safe by UL/cUL for Class I, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, D and T4
- Features Large Display Shows Actual Gas Reading, Peak Readings, Remaining Sensor Life, Battery Life and Alarm Status
- Includes Battery, ABS Plastic Enclosure, Stainless Steel Suspender Clip, Operating Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.