Single Gas Detector, Ammonia
- Item# 2TEY5
- Mfr. Model# 10076730
- Catalog Page# 2213
- UNSPSC# 46171613
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
Featuring 95dB audible, visual, and vibrating alarms, this reusable unit has a backlit LCD and offers 1-button operation and event and data logging. It records the last 50 alarms. A lithium battery is included.
- Item Single Gas Detector
- Gas Type NH3
- Detects Ammonia
- Sensor Range 0 to 100 ppm
- Resolution 1 ppm
- Operating Temp. Range -4 to 122 Degrees F, -20 to 50 Degrees C
- Alarm Setting Low 25 ppm, High 50 ppm
- Alarm Type Audible, Visual and Vibrating
- Battery Type CR2 Lithium
- Battery Life Min. 9000 hr.
- Display Backlit LCD
- Interchangeable Sensors No
- Height 3.4"
- Width 2"
- Depth 1"
- Standards UL and CSA - Class I, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, D
- Features Single Button, Replaceable Battery, Water and Dust Resistant, IP67 Rated
- Includes Battery, ABS Plastic Enclosure, Stainless Steel Suspender Clip
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General