Multi-Gas Detector,2 Gas,-4 to 122F,LCD
- Item # 5EMR5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 10110444
- Catalog Page # 1778
- UNSPSC # 46171613
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Multi-Gas Detector, 2 Gas
- Detects Oxygen, Lower Explosive Limit
- Gas Type LEL, O2
- Sensor Range O2 0 to 30%, LEL 0 to 100%
- Resolution O2 0.1% Vol, LEL 1%
- Operating Temp. Range -20 to 50 Degrees C (-4 to 122 Degrees F)
- Alarm Setting Adjustable
- Alarm Type Audible, Visual, Vibrating
- Battery Type Lithium Polymer
- Battery Life 24 hr.
- Display LCD
- Standards ETL Class l Division 1 ABCD Class ll Division l EFG. CSA Class l Division 1 Groups ABCD C22.2 152. ATEX II 1G Ex ua llC T4. ANZ EX ia s IIC T4. IEC Ex ia llC T4.
- Features Confined Space, Resistant To Radio Frequency Interference
- Height 4-3/8"
- Width 3"
- Depth 1-1/4"
- Includes Rechargeable Battery Pack, Charger, Calibration Cap, Tubing, and CD Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.