Multi-Gas Detector, Detects Carbon Monoxide, Nitrogen Dioxide, 0 to 50 ppm Sensor Range
- Item # 33RJ45
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 10154184
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46171613
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.47 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
The MSA multi-gas detector detects carbon monoxide and nitrogen dioxide. The ALTAIR® 2XP multi-gas detector is the first portable gas detector to introduce revolutionary XCell® Pulse Technology which delivers a stand-alone bump test. This daily bump test is performed without calibration accessories or specific calibration gas. Visual indicators on the detector make verification of bump tests easy. Highly visible green light (check mark for bumped) or flashes red when not bumped. Easy one-button operation. Large, high-contrast display shows ppm and visual sensor status. Durable rubberized housing. Glow-in-the-dark phosphorescent housing for low light applications.
- Item Multi-Gas Detector
- Detects Carbon Monoxide, Nitrogen Dioxide
- Gas Type CO, NO2
- Sensor Range 0 to 50 ppm
- Resolution 0.1 ppm
- Housing Color Phosphorescent
- Operating Temp. Range -20 Degrees to +50 Degrees C (-4 Degrees to +122 Degrees F)
- Alarm Setting Adjustable
- Alarm Type Audible, Visual, Vibrating
- Battery Type Lithium
- Battery Life 18 mo.
- Display Monochrome
- Standards CSA Class 1, Div. 1 Gr. A, B, C & D, IECEx Ga Ex ia IIC T4, INMETRO BR-Ex ia IIC T4
- Features Rugged Rubberized Armor with One-Handed, One-Button Operation. Replaceable Lithium Battery Pack And 3 yr. Warranty On Chassis and Electronics
- Height 3-13/32"
- Width 2-7/32"
- Depth 1-29/32"
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General