Commercial/Industrial 115VACV Portable Air Conditioner, 10,000 BtuH Cooling
- Item # 5JLJ8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # CLASSIC 10
- Catalog Page # 3058
- UNSPSC # 40101701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Environmental Applications - Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps Commercial/Industrial
- Voltage - Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps 115VAC
- BtuH Cooling 10,000
- Item - Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps Portable Air Conditioner
- NEMA Plug Configuration - Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps 5-15P
- Fan-Only Speeds 1
- Number of Cooling Speeds 1
- Cooling Method Air-Cooled
- Control Type Programmable
- Width 19"
- Depth 26"
- Height 41"
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Watts 1100
- Min. Circuit Amps 15
- Amps 10
- Max. Supply Hose Length 40 ft.
- Max. Exhaust Hose Length 60 ft.
- Sound Level dBA 55
- Exhaust CFM 740
- Supply CFM 265
- Ambient Operating Range 70 to 105 Degrees F
- Condensate Tank Capacity 5 gal.
- Power Cord Length 10 ft.
- Includes Digital Temperature Indicator, Adjustable Nozzle, Compressor Short-Cycle Overload Protection, Fan Mode Selector Switch and Fan Motor Protection, Condensate Tank
- Standards cETLus
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.