Commercial/Industrial 220VACV Portable Air Conditioner, 39,000 BtuH Cooling
- Item # 5JLJ7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # CLASSIC 40
- Catalog Page # 2997
- UNSPSC # 40101701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Portable Air Conditioner
- Environmental Applications - Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps Commercial/Industrial
- Voltage - Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps 220VAC
- BtuH Cooling 39,000
- Item - Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps Portable Air Conditioner
- NEMA Plug Configuration - Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps L15-30P
- Fan-Only Speeds 1
- Number of Cooling Speeds 1
- Cooling Method Air-Cooled
- Control Type Electronic
- Width 26"
- Depth 44"
- Height 38"
- Hz 60
- Phase 3
- Watts 4200
- Min. Circuit Amps 25
- Amps 14
- Max. Supply Hose Length Variable
- Max. Exhaust Hose Length 40 ft.
- Sound Level dBA 72
- Exhaust CFM 2650
- Supply CFM 1060
- Ambient Operating Range 75 to 115 Degrees F
- Condensate Tank Capacity No Tank
- Power Cord Length 6 ft.
- Includes Digital Temperature Indicator, Compressor Short-Cycle Overload Protection, Fan Mode Selector Switch, and Reverse Phase Protection
- Standards cETLus
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 39EY94DAYTON
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.