1/30 HP Condensate Removal Pump, Medium Reservoir, 115VAC, 3/8" I. D. Discharge Size
- Item # 3TZ39
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # LA484789-0121
- Catalog Page # 2997
- UNSPSC # 40101701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Condensate Pumps - Type Condensate
- Reservoir Size - Pumps Medium
- Voltage - Pumps 115VAC
- HP - Pumps 1/30
- Watts 93
- Reservoir Capacity - Pumps 1/2 gal.
- Discharge Size - Pumps 3/8" I. D.
- Max. Head Range 20 ft. to 29 ft.
- Max. Head - Pumps 20 ft.
- Max. Temp - Pumps 140 Degrees F
- Amps 1.5
- Max. Pressure 8.7 psi
- Height 7"
- Length 11"
- Width 5"
- Float Material ABS
- Cord Length 1.3 ft
- Shaft Material Stainless Steel
- Standards UL Recognized
- Includes 20' of 3/8" ID tubing, Dual Voltage, Safety Switch, Check valve
- GPH of Water @ 1 Ft. of Head 80
- GPH of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 70
- GPH of Water @ 9 Ft. of Head 55
- GPH of Water @ 12 Ft. of Head 40
- GPH of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 25
- GPH of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 0
- GPH of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 0
- GPH of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 0
- Item Condensate Removal Pump
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.