RM Series 8-Channel UHF Analog General Radio
- Item # 29WJ54
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # RMU2080
- Catalog Page # 2020
- UNSPSC # 43191510
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through June 30, 2018.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
Designates 16 prerecorded channels and delivers up to 20 floors of communication coverage. Features 12.5 kHz narrowband. FCC License required.
- Radio Application General
- Radio Classification Business
- Radio Series MOTOROLA RM
- Digital/Analog Analog
- Band Type UHF
- Number of Channels 8
- Output Watts 2
- Waterproof No
- Item Portable Two Way Radios
- Frequency 450 to 470 MHz
- Display Type No Display
- License Required Yes
- FCC Narrow Band Compliant Yes
- Length 2-1/4"
- Width 1-1/2"
- Height 4-1/2"
- Selectable Frequencies Yes
- Battery Type Li-Ion
- IP Rating IP54/55
- Analog Codes 39+ 6 Programmable
- Digital Codes 84+ Programmable
- Navigation Aids None
- Inside Range (Floors) 20
- Inside Range (Sq.-Ft.) 250,000
- Channel Scan Yes
- Battery Life 12 to 15 hr.
- Color Black
- Includes Fixed Antenna, Battery, Belt Holster, Power Supply, Charging Tray, User Guide
- Features Programmable Channels
- Standards MIL-STD-810C, D, E, F, G
- Radio Type Handheld
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.