CLP Series 4-Channel UHF Analog General Radio
- Item # 15X821
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # CLP1040
- Catalog Page # 2073
- UNSPSC # 43191510
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2017.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
CLP Series 2-way radio is designed to provide reliable communications in demanding retail, healthcare, and hospitality environments. Features small, lightweight form factor; simple, push-to-talk operation; embedded antenna; and small earpieces. Smart Status Glow uses color to indicate active channel; radio transmit; and receive, scan, and battery status. Can be programmed to function with repeater to increase talk range and eliminate dead spots. Radio includes standard-capacity battery, earpiece, holster, and single-unit drop-in charger.
- Radio Application General
- Radio Classification Business
- Radio Series MOTOROLA CLP
- Digital/Analog Analog
- Band Type UHF
- Number of Channels 4
- Output Watts 1
- Waterproof No
- Item Portable Two Way Radios
- Frequency 450 to 470 MHz
- Display Type No Display
- License Required Yes
- FCC Narrow Band Compliant Yes
- Length 2"
- Width 3/4"
- Height 3-1/2"
- Selectable Frequencies 99
- Battery Type Li-Ion
- Analog Codes 39+ 6 Programmable
- Digital Codes 84 Standard, 84 Inverted, 6 Custom
- Navigation Aids None
- Inside Range (Floors) 10, 20 with Repeater
- Inside Range (Sq.-Ft.) 100,000, 250,000 with Repeater
- Channel Scan Yes
- Battery Life 9 hr.
- Color Black
- Includes Standard Battery, Earpiece, Holster, and Single Unit Charger
- Features Repeater Capable
- Standards MIL-STD-810C, D, E, F
- Radio Type Handheld
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.