14" Carbide Stainless Steel Cutting Circular Saw Blade, Number of Teeth: 90
- Item# 30M363
- Mfr. Model# CSM1490NSSC
- Catalog Page# 935
- UNSPSC# 27112802
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Circular Saw Blade
- Primary Saw Application Metal
- Tip Material Carbide
- Blade Type Stainless Steel Cutting
- Blade Dia. 14"
- Number of Teeth 90
- Arbor Hole 1"
- Kerf 0.087"
- Diamond Knockout No
- Tooth Grind M-ATB
- Hook Angle 10.0 Degrees
- Cutting Depth 6"
- Max. RPM 1800
- Plate Thickness 0.071"
- Application For Cutting Stainless Steel
- For Use With Morse Metal Devil Mfr. No. CSM14MB, Dewalt Mfr. No. DW872, Evolution Fury2/Rage2 Evolution Steel Saw2, Jancy MCCS14, MCCS14-2, Milwaukee Mfr. No. 6190-20, Ridgid 614
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.