3"-Dia. Hole Saw for Wood, 1-1/2" Max. Cutting Depth, 5 Teeth per Inch
- Item # 4XJ67
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # TA48
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112826
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Hole Saw Product Grouping Hole Saws
- Item Hole Saw
- Primary Saw Application Wood
- Saw Dia. 3"
- Max. Cutting Depth 1-1/2"
- Arbor Design Built-In
- Tooth Material Bi-Metal
- Teeth per Inch 5
- Tooth Material Grade M42
- Shank Size 7/16" Hex
- Pilot Drill Size 1/4" dia. X 4-5/16" L
- Replacement Pilot Drill No. Mfr. No. TACPD4
- Application Wood, Plastic, Nail-Embedded Wood, Plywood, Pipe, Stainless Steel and Machinable Metal
- Impact Rated No
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.