3-7/8"-Dia. Hole Saw for Masonry, 1-1/2" Max. Cutting Depth, 2 Teeth per Inch
- Item # 2CDJ8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # ATCG62
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112826
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Hole Saw Product Grouping Hole Saws
- Item Hole Saw
- Primary Saw Application Masonry
- Saw Dia. 3-7/8"
- Max. Cutting Depth 1-1/2"
- Arbor Design Not Included
- Tooth Material Carbide Grit
- Teeth per Inch 2
- Thread Size 5/8"-18
- Replacement Arbor No. Mfr. No. M45PCT
- Shank Size 7/16" Hex
- Pilot Drill Size 1/4" dia. x 4" L
- Replacement Pilot Drill No. Mfr. No. MPD4CT01
- Application Acoustic Tile, Brick, Cast Iron, Cement Board, Cinderblock, Composites, Computer Flooring, Fiberglass, Hardened Steel, Particle Board, Asbestos Board and Formica
- Impact Rated No
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.