- Item # 4KF50
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # P5-11
- Catalog Page # 567
- UNSPSC # 41112802
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.1 lbs.
Country of Origin China Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
The Monarch Instrument P5‐11 2-wire proximity sensor has an inductive probe that allows use with a 0.5 metallic target (bolt head or keyway). • As distance increases, output signal decreases• Ideal for permanent installation in harsh industrial environments• For use with ferrous and nonferrous metals
- Item Proximity Sensor
- RPM 1 to 60,000
- Features Generates One Pulses per Revolution from Metallic Bolt Head, Keyway with an Area of At Least 0.5 Square Inch
- Max. Sensing Distance 0.2"
- Temp. Range -4 to 140, -20 to 60 C
- Length (In.) 1.26
- Standards IEC Standard 144/855420 Category IP 67
- For Use With Mfr. No. ACT-1B/115, ACT-3/115
- Includes Mounting Nuts and 6 Ft Cable
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions