Paperless Recorder, (12) Input w/Relays
- Item # 31KZ57
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # DC6-1-12-10010
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41111906
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Paperless Recorder
- Voltage Range +/- 125mV, +/- 250mV, +/- 500mV, +/- 1.00V, +/- 3.0V, +/- 6.0V, +/- 12.00V, +/- 24.00V
- Current Range 4-20mADC, 0-20mADC, 10-50mADC
- Thermocouple Type J, K, T, E, R, S, B, C, N, U, C, L
- RTD Type 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 Ohm Plt 385/392 alpha, 100, 120, 1000 Ohm Ni, 10 Ohm Cu, 50, 100 Ohm Cu 426/428 alpha, 100 JIS
- Temp. Range -454 Degrees to 4199 Degrees F
- Display Color LCD
- Channels 6, 12
- Memory Size Up to 2 GB Accepts Up to 16 Gig CF or USB Drive
- Power Source 100 to 240VAC
- Characteristics (12) Universal Inputs Recorder w/Ethernet. Variable Recording Speeds and Sample Times. High Storage Capability, Internal and External Programming. Additional Communication Ports and Alarm Relays Can Be Added
- Includes Operation Manual
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.