Hydraulic Power Unit, 2.1 HP, 12VDC, 3000 psi Max. Pressure, 2.5 gpm, 1 gal. Reservoir Capacity
- Item # 36NE09
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # M-3554-0157
- Catalog Page # 2474
- UNSPSC # 39121004
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 30.8 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Double-acting DC hydraulic power units (HPUs) come with the control valve necessary for operating double-acting cylinders to provide power in two directions (usually up and down). A double-acting HPU and cylinder system allows precise control of upward and downward movement when raising and lowering platforms. By contrast, a single-acting system provides power in one direction only, such as raising a lift and relying on gravity to return the lift to the ground.DC hydraulic power units (HPUs) are battery-operated and used to power tail-gate lifts, agricultural and marine equipment, dump trailers, and other portable hydraulic tools. They are smaller and more compact than AC power units and can be installed in hard-to-reach areas.Â DC hydraulic power unitsÂ can be operated where access to a reliable electrical power source is limited or unavailable. They provide higher amounts of force than traditional electrical and mechanical systems, allowing hydraulic power units to lift and move heavier loads in a smaller footprint.Â DC hydraulic power unitsÂ also provide precise movement and speed control over a wide range of speeds and load weights.
- Frame Design - Hydraulic Power Units Compact
- Item Hydraulic Power Unit
- Circuit Design Double Acting
- Power Source - Power Units DC Power
- HP 2.1
- Voltage 12VDC
- Full Load Amps 275
- Pump Stage and Type 1 Stage Gear
- Max. Pressure 3000 psi
- Nominal Flow 2.5 gpm
- Reservoir Capacity 1 gal.
- Overall Length 18-3/8"
- Overall Width 8-1/8"
- Overall Height 7-19/32"
- Mounting Orientation - Power Units Horizontal or Vertical
- Pressure Port Thread Size 1/4"-18 NPT
- Return Port Thread Size 1/4"-18 NPT
- Control Valve Configuration 4-Way/2-Position
- Built-In Features Double Pilot Operated Check Valves, Adjustable Relief Valve
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions