N95 Disposable Particulate Respirator, Gray, M/L, 10PK
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Disposable Particulate Respirator
- Filter Class N95
- Exhalation Valve No
- Face Seal None
- Nose Clip No
- Nuisance Odor Removal None
- Mask Size M/L
- Color Gray
- Headstrap Type Dual, Adjustable
- Includes Dura-Mesh(R) Shell, Molded Nose Bridge w/ cushion, Softspun Lining(R)
- Standards NIOSH Approved, ANSI/ISEA 110-2003 Sec. 7.11.1 Heat and Flame Resistance
- Respirator Shape Molded
- Individually Packaged No
- Fluid Resistant No
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Austria, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Belgium, Brazil, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Spain, Finland, France, United Kingdom, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kirghizia, North Korea, South Korea, Kazakhstan, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Republic of Serbia, Sweden, Slovenia and Slovakia.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.