Brass Bathroom Faucet, Push Handle Type, No. of Handles: 2
- Item# 3RA70
- Mfr. Model# 8886
- Catalog Page# 3406
- UNSPSC# 40141702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Bathroom Faucet
- Faucet Operation Metering
- Number of Handles 2
- Handle Type Push
- Connection 1/2" MIPS
- Flow Rate 0.5 gpm
- Number of Holes 2
- Mounting Hole Center to Center 4"
- Body Material Brass
- Faucet Spout Rigid
- ADA Compliant Yes
- Drain Type None
- Mounting Type Centerset
- Spout Length 4-3/4"
- Valve Type Metering
- Finish Chrome
- Flow Outlet Type Aerated
- Replacement Cartridge Mfr. No. 52100
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 yr.
- Standards ADA; California Proposition 65; And NSF 61-9
- Green Environmental Attribute Automatic Sensor Faucet with Ultra Low-Flow Rate of 0.5 Gallons Per Minute or Less
- Residential / Commercial Commercial
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Item # 1FYB7AMERICAN STANDARD
Price $280.75 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.