Cast Metal Gooseneck Kitchen Faucet, Manual Faucet Operation, Number of Handles: 2
- Item# 6MPT6
- Mfr. Model# 8948
- Catalog Page# 3402
- UNSPSC# 40141702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Gooseneck Kitchen Faucet
- Faucet Operation Manual
- Number of Handles 2
- Handle Type Wrist Blade
- Flow Rate 1.5 gpm
- Number of Holes 2
- Mounting Hole Center to Center 4"
- Body Material Cast Metal
- ADA Compliant Yes
- Mounting Deck
- Connection 1/2" IPS
- Spout Length 4-3/4"
- Valve Type Ceramic Disc
- Finish Chrome
- Replacement Cartridge Yes
- Includes Handles
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 yr. Limited
- Green Environmental Attribute Does not Contain Reproductive or Developmental Toxins (as Per State of CA List), Endocrine Disrupters (as Per European Union Priority For Research List), Asthmagens (as Per AOEC List), Carcinogens (as Per IARC 1-2A-2B Lists)
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.