Cast Metal Gooseneck Kitchen Faucet, Manual Faucet Operation, Number of Handles: 2
- Item # 6MPT6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 8948
- Catalog Page # 2786
- UNSPSC # 40141702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Gooseneck Kitchen Faucet
- Faucet Operation Manual
- Number of Handles 2
- Faucet Handle Type Lever
- Flow Rate 1.50 gpm
- Number of Holes 2
- Mounting Hole Center to Center 4"
- Body Material Cast Metal
- Faucet Spout Shape Gooseneck
- ADA Compliant Yes
- Mounting Type - Faucet Surface
- Connection 1/2" IPS
- Spout Length 4-3/4"
- Valve Type Ceramic
- Finish Chrome
- Height 8-7/8"
- Flow Outlet Type - Faucet Aerated
- Replacement Cartridge Yes
- Includes Trim and Valve
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 yr. Limited
- Standards CSA B125, ASME A112.18.1, ANSI 61/9, California Proposition 65,ADA, Federal Safe Drinking Water Act, AB1953 Compliant
- Green Environmental Attribute Does not Contain Reproductive or Developmental Toxins (as Per State of CA List), Endocrine Disrupters (as Per European Union Priority For Research List), Asthmagens (as Per AOEC List), Carcinogens (as Per IARC 1-2A-2B Lists)
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Does not Contain Reproductive or Developmental Toxins (as Per State of CA List), Endocrine Disrupters (as Per European Union Priority For Research List), Asthmagens (as Per AOEC List), Carcinogens (as Per IARC 1-2A-2B Lists).
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.