Mineral Hydraulic Oil, 1 gal. Jug, ISO Viscosity Grade : 68
- Item # 6Y780
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 100817
- Catalog Page # 2453
- UNSPSC # 15121504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Series DTE 26
- Item - Hydraulic Oils Hydraulic Oil
- ISO Viscosity Grade 68
- SAE Grade 20
- Base Oil Mineral
- Container Size 1 gal.
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Lubricant Additives Zinc
- Max. Operating Temp. 150 Degrees C
- Viscosity Index 98
- Flash Point 236 Degrees C
- Pour Point -6 Degrees C
- Container Style Jug
- Color Brown
- Timken OK Load Not Specified
- Standards Dension HF-O, Vickers V-104C and 35VQ25 and Sundstrand Pump Tests
- Application For High Pressure Systems, Systems with Servo Valves, NC Control Mechanisms and all Robotics, Industrial, Marine, Mobile Service Hydraulic Equipment, Hand and Power Operated Jacks, Scissor Jacks and Hand Pumps
- Four-Ball Wear Not Specified
- Specific Gravity 0.881
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.