Mobilgrease® FM 222 White Aluminum Complex Multipurpose Grease, 13.7 oz., NLGI Grade: 2
- Item # 2RV34
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 121956
- Catalog Page # 2508
- UNSPSC # 15121902
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Multipurpose Grease
- NLGI Grade 2
- Base Oil Mineral
- Container Size 13.7 oz.
- Lubricant NSF Rating H1 Food Grade
- Grease Thickener Aluminum Complex
- Grease Color White
- Grease Container Cartridge
- Min. Operating Temp. 0 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 500 Degrees F
- Flash Point Not Specified
- Dropping Point 260 Degrees C
- Four-Ball Wear 0.50mm
- Timken OK Load Not Specified
- Standards NSF Registered, Category Code H-1
- Application General Rotating Equipment Lubrication, Conveyor Bearings, Equipment Central Lubrication Systems (Mobil Grease Fm 101), Anti Friction Roller Bearings Under Heavy or Shock Loading, Linkages, Slides Joints
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.