Mobilfluid 424,Tractor Hydraulic,2.5 gal
- Item # 4ZF29
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 101189
- Catalog Page # 934
- UNSPSC # 15121508
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Automatic Power Transmission Fluid
- Type Tractor/Hydraulic
- Size 2.5 gal.
- Container Type Bottle
- Flash Point (F) 442
- Pour Point (F) -46
- Viscosity (SUS @ 100 F) 283
- Viscosity Index 158
- Application For Top-off and Refill of Transmissions, Differentials, Final Drives, Hydraulics and Power Steering Systems as well as wet Brakes, PTOs and Hydrostatic Drives in Farm, Contractor and Industrial Tractors
- Standards John Deere J20A, J20C, Ford New Holland M2C134D, Massey Ferguson M1135, M1141, White New Idea Q-1802, Q-1826, Case International JIC 145, MS 1210, B6 JIC 185, MS 1204, MS 1205, MS 1206, Allison C-4, Deutz Allis XL, Caterpillar TO-2 Powershift, SAE80, API GL-4 Gear Lube
- Package Quantity 1
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4JPT8RENEWABLE LUBRICANTS
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.