Mineral Circulating Oil, 5 gal. Pail, ISO Viscosity Grade : 46
- Item # 4DNJ1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 101057
- Catalog Page # 2453
- UNSPSC # 15121501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Series DTE Oil Named Series
- Item - Hydraulic Oils Circulating Oil
- ISO Viscosity Grade 46
- SAE Grade 20
- Base Oil Mineral
- Container Size 5 gal.
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Max. Operating Temp. 150 Degrees C
- Viscosity Index 98
- Flash Point 221 Degrees C
- Pour Point 5 Degrees C
- Container Style Pail
- Color Amber
- Timken OK Load Not Specified
- Standards DIN 51515-1, DIN 51517-2, GE GEK 28143A
- Application For Land Based and Marine Steam Turbine, Hydro Turbine and Some Gas Turbine Circulation Systems, Including Pumps, Valves, Continuous Service Plain and Roller Bearings and Parallel Shaft Gearing, Moderate Severity Hydraulic Pumps, Compressors and Vacuum Pumps
- Four-Ball Wear Not Specified
- Specific Gravity 0.860
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.