Blue Polyurea Electric Motor Bearing Grease, 13.7 oz., NLGI Grade: 2
- Item # 5XB54
- Mfr. Model # 121122
- Catalog Page # 2508
- UNSPSC # 15121902
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electric Motor Bearing Grease
- NLGI Grade 2
- Container Size 13.7 oz.
- Base Oil Mineral
- Grease Container Cartridge
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Grease Thickener Polyurea
- Grease Color Blue
- Min. Operating Temp. -20 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 350 Degrees F
- Flash Point Not Specified
- Dropping Point 260 Degrees C
- Four-Ball Wear 0.41mm
- Timken OK Load Not Specified
- Standards ASTM D6185
- Application Electric Motor Bearings, Fin Fan Bearings, High Temperature Pump Bearings, Factory Filled, Sealed for Life Ball Bearings, Ball or Roller Bearings Operating At High Temperatures Where Low Oil Separation is Required, Polyrex Em for Ball or Roller Bearings Operating in Noise Sensitive Environments
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.