Yellow/Green with Silver Stripe Arc Flash Vest, ANSI 3, Hook-and-Loop Closure, 3XL
- Item # 8G834
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # F310/3X
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # E6654
- UNSPSC # 46181507
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Flame Resistant High Visibility Vest
- ANSI Class 3
- Vest Size 3XL
- Traffic Safety Vest Color Yellow/Green
- Fits Chest Size 56" to 58"
- Gender Unisex
- Stripe Color Silver
- Vest Material Cotton Blend
- Vest Closure Type Hook-and-Loop
- ATPV Rating 5.5 cal./cm2
- Hazard Risk Category (HRC) 1
- Vest Stripe Color Family Silver
- Back Stripe Pattern U-Block
- Vest Length 29"
- Number of Pockets (Inside) 2
- Number of Pockets (Outside) 1
- Number of Pockets with Closure 0
- Features 2" Flame Resistant Reflexite reflective material
- Standards ANSI/ISEA 107-2010
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 426M20ML KISHIGO
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.