Glass Capsule, 1, Length 11-3/4 In L, PK6
- Item # 35T290
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 3216000
- Catalog Page # 2170
- UNSPSC # 31162105
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Glass Capsule
- Type Spin-in
- Material Polyester Resin
- Anchor Dia. 1
- Rod Dia. 1
- Thread Size 1
- Thread Depth 11-3/4"
- Length 11-3/4"
- Drill Size 1-1/8"
- Min. Embedment 8-1/2"
- Min. Hole Depth 8-1/2"
- Curing Time 10 min.
- Mixing Ratio 7:1
- Mixing Steps Part A and Part B are mixed when the glass capsule is broken by the spinning the chamfer cut Stud Assembly with a hammer drill
- Temp. Range (F) 23 to 95 Degrees
- Ultimate Tension in 4000 PSI Concrete (Lb.) 43,090
- Container Type Glass Capsule
- Container Size 1"x 11-3/4"
- Characteristics Pre-measured Adhesive, Can Be Double Stacked
- Application Single Point Fastening
- Begins to Harden 2 to10 min.
- For Use With Chamfer Cut Rod Assembly Or Chamfer Cut Rebar
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.