Anchoring Adhesive, Cartridge, 10 oz.
- Item# 35T286
- Mfr. Model# 7620010G
- Catalog Page# 2705
- UNSPSC# 31162105
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Anchoring Adhesive
- Type Single Tube
- Material Acrylic
- Curing Time 40 min.
- Mixing Ratio 1/10
- Mixing Steps Part A and Part B mix in the nozzle
- Temp. Range (F) 14 to 86 Degrees
- Ultimate Tension in 4000 PSI Concrete (Lb.) 32,193
- Container Type Cartridge
- Container Size 10 oz.
- Characteristics Single Tube All Weather Adhesive
- Application Mild To Cold Weather
- Begins to Harden 2 to 10 min.
- For Use With Cut Rod Or Rebar
- Meets/Exceeds ASTM C881
- Includes Nozzle
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.