2" Zinc Plated Steel Drop-In Anchor with 3/4" Thread Depth and 1/2-13 Thread Size; PK25
- Item # 30PK17
- Mfr. Model # 1312000
- Catalog Page # 2224
- UNSPSC # 31162101
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Drop-In Anchor
- Drop-In Anchor Type Non-Flange
- Anchor Material Steel
- Fastener Finish Zinc Plated
- Anchor Thread Size 1/2"-13
- Anchor Dia. 5/8"
- Anchor Length 2"
- Thread Depth 3/4"
- Bolt Dia. 1/2"
- Drill Bit Size 5/8"
- Min. Hole Depth 2"
- Installation Turns Until Set Tool Shoulders On Anchor Lip
- Ultimate Shear in 3000 PSI Concrete (Lb.) 5854
- Ultimate Shear in 4000 PSI Concrete (Lb.) 5854
- Ultimate Tension (Lbs.) 5312
- Ultimate Tension in 3000 PSI Concrete (Lb.) 6355
- Ultimate Tension in 4000 PSI Concrete (Lb.) 7398
- Drive Tools 4XMF4
- Meets/Exceeds U.S. GOV G.S.A. FF-S-325 GR VIII, Type 1
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.