2-1/4" Steel Wedge Anchor, 1/4" Anchor Dia., Zinc Plated, 20PK
- Item # 21U878
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2614214
- Catalog Page # 2161
- UNSPSC # 31162102
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Wedge Anchor
- Wedge Anchor Type Wedge Anchor
- Seismic Approved No
- Anchor Material Steel
- Material Grade Grade 2
- Fastener Finish Zinc Plated
- Anchor Dia. 1/4"
- Anchor Length 2-1/4"
- Max. Work Thickness 1-1/8"
- Thread Length 1-3/8"
- Thread Size 1/4"-20
- Min. Embedment 1-1/8"
- Embedment In Concrete 1-1/8"
- Ultimate Pullout (Lb.) 1173
- Ultimate Shear (Lb.) 1472
- Ultimate Shear in 3000 PSI Concrete (Lb.) 1472
- Ultimate Shear in 4000 PSI Concrete (Lb.) 1472
- Ultimate Tension (Lbs.) 1173
- Ultimate Tension in 3000 PSI Concrete (Lb.) 1173
- Ultimate Tension in 4000 PSI Concrete (Lb.) 1015
- Meets/Exceeds GSA SPEC FF-S-325C, GROUP II, TYPE 4, CLASS 1
- Includes Nut and Washer
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 21U877MKT FASTENING
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.