Dial Test Indicator Set,Hori,0 to 0.8mm
- Item # 16X245
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 513-404T
- Catalog Page # 2409
- UNSPSC # 41116501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Dial Test Indicator and set contains comparative instruments used to check your readings against known standards. Also use to zero-out set-ups.
- Item Dial Test Indicator Set
- Indicator Style Horizontal
- Graduations 0.01mm
- Dial Reading 0-40-0
- Dial Size 40mm
- Dial Color Yellow
- Series 513
- Range per Revolution 0.8mm
- Bearing Type Jeweled
- Contact Point Dia. 0.078"
- Contact Point Style Carbide
- Features Jeweled bearings, Glare-free crystal with scratch-resistant coating, Water and dust resistant, No-clutch structure
- Standards Meet or Exceed American Gage Design Specifications
- Includes Test Indicator, 1mm, 2mm and 3mm Carbide Point, 4mm and 8mm Stem, Clamp Ring, Holding Bar, Swivel Clamp, Case
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions