Heavy Duty (2800 to 3299 psi) Electric Cart Pressure and Steam Washer, Hot, Steam Water Type, 3.5 gp
- Item # 2GXL1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # GH-3004-SM30
- Catalog Page # 1430
- UNSPSC # 47121805
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pressure and Steam Washer
- Pressure Washer Duty Rating Heavy Duty (2800 to 3299 psi)
- Operating Pressure 3000 psi
- Power Type Electric
- Pressure Washer Water Type Steam
- Pressure Washer Style Cart
- Pressure Washer Flow Rate 3.5 gpm
- Detergent Injection System Yes
- HP 8.0
- Volts/Phase 230/3
- Pump Type Crankshaft
- Pump Drive Belt
- Piston Material Solid Ceramic
- Usable Hours per Week 20+
- Amps AC 24
- Plug Type L15-30P
- Hose Dimensions 3/8" x 50 ft.
- Burner Fuel Diesel, Kerosene
- Water Input Temp. 50 to 90 Degrees F
- Water Output Temp. 250 Degrees to 300 Degrees F
- Length 48-1/2"
- Width 28"
- Height 41"
- Net Weight 602 lb.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.