Class 125 FNPT Gate Valve, Inlet to Outlet Length: 1-13/16", Pipe Size: 3/8", Max. Fluid Temp.: 406°
- Item # 5JLU4
- Mfr. Model # 105 3/8"
- Catalog Page # 2948
- UNSPSC # 40141613
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Gate Valve
- Valve Class Class 125
- Body Material - Valves Bronze
- Connection Type FNPT
- Pipe Size - Valves 3/8"
- Max. Water Pressure - CWP 200 psi
- Max. Working Steam Pressure - WSP 125 psi
- Valve Max. Fluid Temp. 406 Degrees F
- Valve Stem Type Non-Rising
- Top of Handle to Inlet Center 3-5/8"
- Inlet to Outlet Length 1-13/16"
- Stem Material Bronze
- Bonnet Style Threaded
- Wedge Material Bronze
- Handle Material Malleable Iron
- Handle Type Hand Wheel
- Standards MSS-SP-80
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5JLV4Class 125 FNPT Gate Valve, Inlet to Outlet Length: 1-13/16", Pipe Size: 3/8", Max. Fluid Temp.: 406°MILWAUKEE VALVE
List Price $35.85 / each
Item # 5EMU1MILWAUKEE VALVE
List Price $55.35 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.