Lead-Free Brass Press x NPT Ball Valve, Lever, 1-1/2" Pipe Size
- Item # 31CD46
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # UPBA-491S - 112
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40141607
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Item Ball Valve
- Body Material Lead-Free Brass
- Body Style Inline
- General Connection Type Press
- Valve Structure 2-Piece
- Pipe Size 1-1/2"
- Tube Size 1-1/2"
- Connection Type Press x NPT
- Port Full
- Max. Pressure 200 psi CWP
- Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 250 Degrees F
- Ball Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Seat Material PTFE
- Stem Type Blowout Proof
- Handle Type Lever
- Handle Material Steel
- Stem Material Brass
- Body Seal Material PTFE
- Features Stem Extension and Memory Stop
- Ball Valve Product Group Manual
- Valve Basic Body Material Brass
- Standards NSF 372/61
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been manufactured to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption) in states that require 3rd party certification of compliance with the “Safe Water Drinking Act” (CA, LA, MD, VT).