3/4" Check Valve, Archetype: Single, Y Swing, FNPT x FNPT
- Item # 13N451
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 515Y 3/4"
- Catalog Page # 2898
- UNSPSC # 40141634
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Check Valves Check Valve
- Archetype - Valves Single
- Design - Check Valves Y Swing
- Body Material - Valves Bronze
- Pipe or Tube Size - Check Valves 3/4"
- Connection Type - Check Valves FNPT x FNPT
- Cracking Pressure - Check Valves 0.500 psi
- Mounting Orientation - Check Valves Horizontal, Vertical
- Seal Material - Check Valves Bronze
- Max. Temp. - Valves 425 Degrees F
- Min. Temp. - Valves -20 Degrees F
- Max. Water Pressure - Valves 300 psi @ 150 Degrees F
- Max. Steam Pressure - Valves 150 psi WSP
- Seat Material - Check Valves Bronze
- Flow - Valves 18.00 gpm
- Full Flow - Valves Yes
- Application - Valves General Purpose
- Length 3"
- Width 7/8"
- Overall Height 2-3/8"
- Cap to Inlet Center 1-15/16"
- Standards MSS SP-80. Type 3
Compliance and Restrictions
This product is not intended for potable water applications (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and has not been designed to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable water applications. This item is for use only in non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications.
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.