1/2" Low Lead Swing Check Valve, Bronze, FNPT Connection Type
- Item # 5EMX2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # UP509 1/2
- Catalog Page # 2899
- UNSPSC # 40141622
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Low Lead Swing Check Valve
- Material of Construction Bronze
- Size 1/2"
- Connection Type FNPT
- Length 2-5/16"
- Width 1/2"
- Overall Height 1-7/16"
- Cap to Inlet Center 1-7/16"
- Max. Water Pressure 300 psi Non Shock CWP
- Cracking Pressure 0.75 to 1 psi
- Max. Temp. 200 Degrees F
- Mounting Position With Pressure Coming From Under the Disc
- Flow 10 gpm
- Standards NSF/ANSI 372
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Item # 5EMY6MILWAUKEE VALVE
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.